Team description paper
Team description paper for Robot Club Toulon team : download here
5 recent publications
- Article (2020) : Optimisation of Energy Transfer in Reluctance Coil Guns: Application to Soccer Ball Launchers – V. Gies, T. Soriano, S. Marzetti, V. Barchasz, H. Barthelemy, H. Glotin, V. Hugel – Applied Sciences 10(9) – April 2020
- Article (2020) : Distributed Adaptive Neural Network Control Applied to a Formation Tracking of a Group of Low-Cost Underwater Drones in Hazardous Environments. H. A. Pham, T. Soriano, N. Van Hien, V. Gies – Applied Physics 10(5):1732
- Article (2019) : Modeling and Optimization of an Indirect Coil Gun for Launching Non-Magnetic Projectiles. V. Gies, T. Soriano. Actuators 2019, 8, 39.
- International Conference paper – 2019 : Modelling and Optimisation of a RoboCup MSL Coilgun. Gies V., Soriano T., Albert C., Prouteau N. (2019) In: Chalup S., Niemueller T., Suthakorn J., Williams MA. (eds) RoboCup 2019: Robot World Cup XXIII. RoboCup 2019. Lecture Notes in Computer Science, vol 11531. Springer, Cham
- International Conference Paper – 2020 : Mechatronics Iterative Design for Robots Multi-agent Integration. T. Soriano, V. Gies, A. H. Pham & N. V. Hien – Lecture Notes in Mechanical Engineering book series (LNME) – pp 57–66 – 31 May 2020
Mechanical description can be downloaded here
Electrical description can be downloaded here
Schematic of the motor and sensor controler can be downloaded here
Schematic of the kicking system control board can be downloaded here
Size and Weight of the robots :
Length : 46cm
Width : 48cm
Height : 56cm
Weight : 36kg
Robot Club Toulon is a french team participating to the RoboCup in Middle Size League. Coming from Toulon University in the south of France, this team considers RoboCup MSL as an excellent challenge for developping innovating hardware and algorithms in cooperative robotics and artificial intelligence. Even if it is a recent team in the MSL, its goal is to make a team able to play with humans in safe conditions as soon as possible.
Most research topics :
Electromagnetics, Sensor Fusion, Artificial Intelligence, Dynamic control, Cooperative Robotics.
Video of robot skills